ThinRedLine Design known as SELECT-workwear. Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered
into between ThinRedLine Design known as SNIPEF-workwear and its
- SELECT-workwear agrees to carry out the requirements of the
customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the
customer to SELECT-workwear and recorded in writing between the parties.
All embroidered company logos or names must be approved/signed off by
the customer in writing before any factory order is commenced.
- Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when
placing order and always in advance of the factory order being placed.
- Title or ownership of the goods supplied by SELECT-workwear to the
customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment
has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in
respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork
or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer
to SELECT-workwear in writing. SELECT-workwear will use its best
endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must
reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such
changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the
costs such as changes at the time of the request, orders requiring new
artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- SELECT-workwear will not automatically accept a return of goods
supplied but if it does agree to accept a return of goods then such
return to be on the basis that there is a handling charge payable by the
customer at the time of return based upon 20% of the total invoice
price of the goods. SELECT-workwear points out that whether it accepts a
return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the
return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of SELECT-workwear to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order.
Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has
been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods
and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to
apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between
SELECT-workwear and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under
these terms and conditions or the contract between SELECT-workwear and
the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under Scottish law.
- SELECT-workwear points out that these terms and conditions do not
in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any
of their statutory rights.
ThinRedLine Design known as SELECT-workwear Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30
days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable
for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or
refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed - all
embroidered logo or company name artwork must be approved and signed off
by a customer before any factory order is commenced.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Please note that, where applicable, returns placed via the website
will carry a reduced handling charge equivalent to 10% of the value of
the returned item (normally 20%) unless we delivered the item in error
or the item is faulty.
- We aim to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Our standard range is
any item available on our website - without branded embroidery - and
does not include special colours or sizes.